Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sleeping Around

My last thought before falling back to sleep in the middle of the night between my 3 and 6 year olds - one of whom had woken up whining because her sister kept kicking her in the head - was "Wow! This is really uncomfortable."  But, no worries, because when I was woken up a good most of an hour later by my 3 month old spitting up on his mommy - I had only a mildly painful crick in the back.

I grabbed a towel and dashed in to give it to my wife.  He was done spitting up by then, but at least I got to say hello to my wife and climb back into my own bed.  Then I got a bit more sleep, but it didn't seem to take.

I'm on a 24 hour per day nap alert.  My brain is ready to shut down at a moment's notice - for my own good, of couuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

No comments:

Post a Comment