Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Water For The Gods...

My daughters squirm between the filtered water dispenser, a magazine rack and a candy machine, while I painstakingly fill water bottles for our water cooler at home.  It's "fun" to try and get the water bottles in place and constantly feed bills and change into the slot, while yelling at my girls not to go back behind these machines and touch stuff while I'm doing this.  Meanwhile, people are coming in and out of the store with groceries, glancing disapprovingly at the parts of my children's bodies sporadically poking out from behind the 3 large metal containers at the store exit.

While this is not a moment of pride, it is one to be remembered.  So this is my written "snapshot" -  followed by pictures of my daughters laying around at home...



No comments:

Post a Comment