Sunday, October 28, 2012

You find something you like, you stick with it.

My younger daughter loves it when I hold her upside down.  Who am I to  disappoint the most single-minded person I know?  I hoist her up again and again.  She practically climbs up my chest and over my head so that I can suspend her from her ankles as she hangs down my backside, giggling...  As soon as I let her down, she reaches up with both hands for another go.  It's simple, Daddy.  You find something you like, you stick with it.  Who cares if you don't like it tomorrow?  It's not an investment.  It's just a way to live your life.  How many times do I have to teach you this, Daddy?  My answer:  I don't know - but please, please keep trying.  I distinctly recall being able to learn new things.  Okay.  Ready?  Up you go!...

No comments:

Post a Comment